Skip to content
Español

Homeowners Insurance in and around Wilkesboro

Would you like to create a personalized homeowners quote?

Home Is Where Your Heart Is

Being a homeowner isn’t always easy. You want to make sure your home and the possessions in it are protected in the event of some unexpected accident or damage. And you also want to be sure you have liability insurance in case someone stumbles and falls on your property.

Protect what's important from the unexpected.

The key to great homeowners insurance.

Agent Matt Matthews, At Your Service

Navigating the unexpected is made easy with State Farm. Here you can personalize your policy or file a claim with the help of agent Matt Matthews. Matt Matthews will make sure you get the personalized, dependable care that you and your home needs.

Reach out to State Farm Agent Matt Matthews today to experience how a top provider of homeowners insurance can protect your home here in Wilkesboro, NC.

Simple Insights®

Why cleaning your chimney is important

Fireplaces provide warmth and ambiance in the winter, but build-up can occur in the flue and be hazardous. Learn how to keep a clean chimney.

What is radon gas?

Radon gas is odorless, colorless and the second leading cause of lung cancer. Here's how to know if you have a radon problem.

Profile photo of a State Farm Agent named: Matt Matthews

Matt Matthews

State Farm® Insurance Agent
Office Address:
1606 Curtis Bridge Rd.
Wilkesboro, NC 28697
Map & Directions

Would you like to create a personalized homeowners quote?

Profile photo of a State Farm Agent named: Matt Matthews

Matt Matthews

State Farm® Insurance Agent
Office Address:
1606 Curtis Bridge Rd.
Wilkesboro, NC 28697
Map & Directions

Simple Insights®

Why cleaning your chimney is important

Fireplaces provide warmth and ambiance in the winter, but build-up can occur in the flue and be hazardous. Learn how to keep a clean chimney.

What is radon gas?

Radon gas is odorless, colorless and the second leading cause of lung cancer. Here's how to know if you have a radon problem.